The Technology Support Center is a web-based tool that provides an easy way for you to request technology, download district supported software, find answers to your technology questions, and to help resolve your computing problems as quickly as possible.
Using the Technology Support Center, you can quickly and easily send an inquiry for help on a technology-related issue. Your request will go directly to the help desk. The help desk will review the issue and determine the appropriate support mechanism to see your problem through to resolution.
The Support Center is available to you 24-hours a day and 7 days a week. However, the help desk is staffed between 8AM and 5PM, Monday through Friday, so a response to your request will come during those hours.
Using the Support Center you can:
- Get Help – Open an incident ticket for technical help.
- Request District Supported Software – download available district supported software
- Track the status of your request or question.
- Access a history of all of your requests.
- Look up answers to Frequently Asked Questions in the Knowledge Base (KB articles).
The Support Center can be accessed at: http://tsc.clayton.k12.ga.us
Please review the video below for help in submitting a technology support ticket.